To view all remote assistance requests for your organization, click on the “Remote Support” tab, and select “Assistance Requests”.
On this screen, you will find a listing of all remote assistance requests.
This screen has the following columns:
· Full Name – the full name of the user requesting assistance
· User Name – the local user name of the user requesting assistance
· Computer – the computer from which the user is requesting assistance
· Email – the email address the user supplied when creating the remote assistance request
· Phone – the phone number the user supplied when creating the remote assistance request
· Messate – any message that the user supplied
· Date Created – the local date/time the remote assistance request was received
· Connect – click on the “Connect…” link to connect the the remote assistance request, and help the user
To connect to the remote assistance request and assist the user, press the “Connect…” link at the far right of the request, or click on the request’s checkbox and press “Connect”. This will take you to the Assistance Request Connect page where you can actually connect to the user’s desktop and assist them.
To delete a remote assistance request, select each request by clicking on its checkbox (hold down the Shift key to select multiple items), and press the Delete button.