To view the performance overview, click on the “Performance” tab, then select “Overview”.
On this screen, you will find a series of graphs, each showing data for a particular performance area.
When viewing performance data, you can choose to view aggregate data for an entire group, or data for an individual computer. You will notice that when viewing performance data for a group, there will be 3 lines:
· Max – The maximum value for the group of computers
· Average – The average value for the group of computers
· Min – The minimum value for the group of computers
When viewing data for an individual computer, there will be just one line, which is the performance measurement for the computer. You can select which computer or group to view by clicking on the “Change” button at the top left corner of the screen.
To view more details on a specific category, you can click on the text next to its icon. The categories available on the overview page include:
· Processor – Metrics on the processor (CPU) on a computer
· Memory – Metrics on the memory (RAM) on a computer
· Disk – Metrics on the physical disk
· Network – Metrics on the network interfaces of a computer
· Other – Operating system specific metrics, such as the number of processes active, and system uptime.
For any performance graph, you can adjust the date range shown by choosing from an option on the “Range” drop down list. Options include:
· Last 1 Minute
· Last 5 Minutes
· Last 15 Minutes
· Last 30 Minutes
· Last Hour
· Last 4 Hours
· Last 8 Hours
· Last 7 Days
· Last 14 Days
· Last 30 Days
· Custom – specify an arbitrary date/time range