To view all sites in your organization’s hierarchy, click on the “Organization” tab, and select “Sites”.
On this screen, you will find a list of all sites defined in your organization’s hierarchy.
On this page, you will find the following columns:
· Name – the name of the site.
· Description – the description of the site.
· Contact Name – the contact person of the site.
· Contact Email – the contact person’s email.
· Website – the site’s website.
· Associated Group – the group of computers associated with the site. Click on the group name to view the group’s members.
To create a new site, click “Add”.
To edit an existing site, select the site by clicking on its checkbox, and click “Edit”. Or, you can click on the name of the site.
To delete an existing site, select the task by clicking on its checkbox, and click “Delete”.