To view all departments in your organization’s hierarchy, click on the “Organization” tab, and select “Departments”.
On this screen, you will find a list of all departments defined in your organization’s hierarchy.
On this page, you will find the following columns:
· Name – the name of the department.
· Description – the description of the department.
· Contact Name – the contact person of the department.
· Contact Email – the contact person’s email.
· Website – the department’s website.
· Account Number – a unique identifier you define for the department.
· Associated Group – the group of computers associated with the department. Click on the group name to view the group’s members.
To create a new department, click “Add”.
To edit an existing department, select the department by clicking on its checkbox, and click “Edit”. Or, you can click on the name of the department.
To delete an existing department, select the task by clicking on its checkbox, and click “Delete”.