To view all customers in your organization’s hierarchy, click on the “Organization” tab, and select “Customers”.
On this screen, you will find a list of all customers defined in your organization’s hierarchy.
On this page, you will find the following columns:
· Name – the name of the customer.
· Description – the description of the customer.
· Contact Name – the contact person of the customer.
· Contact Email – the contact person’s email.
· Website – the customer’s website.
· Account Number – a unique identifier you define for the customer.
· Relationship Manager – typically the main point of contact in your organization for managing the relationship with the customer.
· Associated Group – the group of computers associated with the customer. Click on the group name to view the group’s members.
To create a new customer, click “Add”.
To edit an existing customer, select the customer by clicking on its checkbox, and click “Edit”. Or, you can click on the name of the customer.
To delete an existing customer, select the task by clicking on its checkbox, and click “Delete”.