To view all companies in your organization’s hierarchy, click on the “Organization” tab, and select “Companies”.
On this screen, you will find a list of all companies defined in your organization’s hierarchy.
On this page, you will find the following columns:
· Name – the name of the company.
· Description – the description of the company.
· Contact Name – the contact person of the company.
· Contact Email – the contact person’s email.
· Website – the company’s website.
· Account Number – a unique identifier you define for the company.
· Associated Group – the group of computers associated with the company. Click on the group name to view the group’s members.
To create a new company, click “Add”.
To edit an existing company, select the company by clicking on its checkbox, and click “Edit”. Or, you can click on the name of the company.
To delete an existing company, select the task by clicking on its checkbox, and click “Delete”.