To view all events for your organization, click on the “Monitoring” tab, and select “Events”.
On this screen, you will find a listing of all events, also known as “event sources”. Each event source can be enabled/disabled, have its properties changed (including the type of event instances it generates), and assigned a severity and one or more categories.
This screen has the following columns:
· Name – the name of the event source
· Description – a short description of the event source
· Categories – one or more categories for the event
· State – whether or not the event source is enabled or disabled. If it is disabled, it will not generate any events
· Severity – the relative importance of the events that the event source generates
To add a new event source, simply click on the “Add” button at the bottom of the screen. To edit an event source, either click on its name, or select its checkbox and press “Edit”. To delete one or more event sources, select them using their checkboxes (hold down Shift to multi-select), and press the “Delete” button.