To view all alerts for your organization, click on the “Monitoring” tab, and select “Current Alerts”.
On this screen, you will find a listing of the current alerts for the computer/group selected. You can select which computer/group is displayed by clicking on the “Change” button at the top of the screen.
This screen has the following columns:
· Status – the status of the alert, which can be one of the following:
o Active – the alert has not been addressed, and is currently active
o Resolved – the alert was marked as resolved by an administrator
o Ignored – the alert was marked as ignored by an administrator
· Name – the name of the alert
· Severity – the severity of the alert, which indicates the seriousness of the alert
· Category – one or more categories for the alert
· Details – a short description of the details of the alert. These are specific to each type of alert, and could include specifics such as IP Addresses, user names, etc…
· Computer/Group – the computer or group that the alert is about, or blank if the alert pertains to the entire organization
· Time – the local time (for the administrator) that the alert was generated
You can also filter the list of alerts by selecting a value from the “Alert Status” and/or “Severity” drop down lists at the top of the screen.
To view the details of an alert, either click on its name, or click on its checkbox and press the “View Details” button at the bottom of the screen.
To change the status of the alerts, select one or more alerts by clicking on their checkboxes (hold down the “Shift” key to select multiple items), and press the “Activate” button to set the alerts to the active status, “Resolve” to set the alerts to the resolved status, or “Ignore” to set the alerts to the ignored status.
To delete alerts, select them using their checkboxes, and press the “Delete” button. To delete all alerts at once, visit the Settings page.