On this screen, you will find the details of a particular audit log entry.
This screen has the following rows:
· Date The date and time of the activity, shown in your accounts time zone.
· Account The OptiTune user account which performed the action.
· Target The target of the action, often a computer or group.
· Area The area in OptiTune, which roughly corresponds to the main navigation tabs at the left side of the screen
· Priority The significance of the audit log entry. Higher priority numbers indicate more significant actions.
· Type The type of activity
· Page Path The page of the page in OptiTune, if any
· Message A message about the action performed
· Result The result of the action, 0 indicates failure, 1 indicates success
· IP Address The IP Address of the user performing the action in OptiTune
· Web Browser The web browser agent string