On this screen, you will find the details of a particular alert.
This screen has the following rows:
· Status the status of the alert, which can be one of the following:
o Active the alert has not been addressed, and is currently active
o Resolved the alert was marked as resolved by an administrator
o Ignored the alert was marked as ignored by an administrator
· Name the name of the alert
· Severity the severity of the alert, which indicates the seriousness of the alert
· Description the description of the event that generated the alert
· Categories one or more categories for the alert
· Details a short description of the details of the alert. These are specific to each type of alert, and could include specifics such as IP Addresses, user names, etc
· Scope the computer or group that the alert is about, or blank if the alert pertains to the entire organization
· Time the local time (for the administrator) that the alert actually occurred
· Reported Time the local time (for the administrator) that the alert was received by OptiTune. The Time shown above may be earlier than the Reported Time.